A warm welcome back to Town Hall Dental
Patient Journey Instructions
At Town Hall Dental we have taken a number of measures to keep our patients and staff as safe as possible as we begin to accept patients back in to the practice.
We remain open during the November lockdown
Making an appointment
As we have been unable to physically see patients for the past couple of months we need to prioritise those patients who require emergency treatment before we open for more general treatments.
Need an Emergency Appointment?
If you are suffering from swelling or severe toothache please initially send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your contact details and short description of the problem. We will then call you run through our pre-appointment (see below) procedure and get you the appointment booked in that you need.
For weekend emergencies you can also call our emergency numbers between the hours of 10am and 12 noon
Need a Non-Urgent Appointment?
If you would like a dental appointment but you don’t have an urgent issue then please email email@example.com with your contact details and the service you would like to book. Once we have slot available we will be contacting patients which request and non-urgent appointment and also those overdue on previously scheduled appointments first.
Before your appointment you will be contacted by a team member who will go through our patient questionnaire which involves
- COVID Screening questions
- Update your Medical history.
- Consent to treatment
- Information on payment.
- Patient preparation information (what to expect from us and we expect from patients/escorts).
- Identify patient who should be shielding.
- Closed door policy – pre booked appointments only
- We will have a priority of appointment booking to allow appropriate recognition of patient’s circumstances
- Information on Changes to the practice
- Patients will be advised to only bring essential items and come alone.
On the day of your appointment
Our team will provide the absolute best care with new changes:
- We will communicate arrangements & protocol digitally as much as possible.
- The door will have a message on to follow
- We will provide antiseptic hand gel on entrance and exit.
- Clear signage and information will be displayed at the practice to support the patient journey.
- We will minimise Patient waiting times in common areas.
- we will have coded toilet facilities.
- we will adoption of high level of infection control and prevention
- We will protect our reception staff by social distancing, wearing of appropriate PPE, and or barrier screens.
- Appointment times will be tailored to new ways of working.
- We will have additional protocol for vulnerable patients.
- You may have your temperature taken.
- Verbal Covid screening on entry.
- Normal refreshments service will be unavailable.
Advice if you are having Dental Issues
We need your help
Children's Activities Pack
Download the Town Hall Dental Kids Activity Pack - Puzzling fun for your kids!
Stay Safe and have fun! - The Town Hall Dental Team