Meet Our Team
Dr Imran Rangzeb
BDS Manchester 2002. GDC Number 80496
Dr Imran Rangzeb is the clinical lead, and principal dentist at Town Hall Dental. To him, providing a patient with anything less than the very best dental care is not an option. He is deeply dedicated to offering the best of the best treatment to every patient who walks into the practice.
It is also Dr Rangzeb’s aim and ambition to approach dentistry from the perspective of innovation, always looking for cutting edge technologies to enhance his treatment capabilities. He is continually setting the standard higher for what Town Hall Dental can achieve in dentistry.
Dr Rangzeb has long had a passion for dentistry. Since qualifying from the University of Manchester in 2002, he has completed advanced courses in:
- Certificate in Restorative Dentistry – Oct 2005
- Certificate in Aesthetic Dentistry – Jan 2007
- Conscious Sedation – June 2007
- Occlusion and Tempromandibular disorders – April 2008
- Inman Aligner certification course – June 2009
- 12 month Implant certificate course under the guidance of Dr Paul Tipton – March 2010
- Certification course for Six Month Smiles – San Francisco CA – Jan 2012
- Six Month Smiles Level 2 – March 2014
In September 2014 he became a Six Month Smiles Mentor. This allows him to pass on his experience to other Six Month Smiles Providers who are seeking guidance.
In addition, Dr Rangzeb is a member of the British Society of Occlusal Studies (BSOS) and a member of the Faculty of General Dental Practice.
As well as being highly skilled in cosmetic dentistry, Dr Rangzeb has completed advanced courses at Dr Bob Khanna Training Institute in facial aesthetics, using Botox® and dermal fillers. In his continued post-graduate education, he is striving to always enhance his skills and knowledge to improve what we offer here at Town Hall Dental. He is truly an indispensable member of the team.